English FOOTBALL CAMP Leicester 2020
TWO-WEEK BASED PROGRAMME ONLY!
THE PRICE INCLUDES:
•ACCOMMODATION Single private room with shared bathroom (1:3)
•FULL BOARD accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner.
•ENGLISH COURSE: 30 hours of lessons (15 per week) in groups of maximum 16 students with CELTA (or equivalent) qualified teachers
•Didactic material and Magnifico Summer School Certificate of Attendance.
•16 hours of Football (8 per week) with a qualified Football Coach
•6 hours of Football Development
•4 full-day excursions (2 per week during the weekend ) with 4 paid entrances included (2 per week) to two Premier League Football Team’s Stadiums, the FA National Football Centre & Oxford or Cambridge
•EVENING ACTIVITIES: games & themed nights, discos, karaoke, etc.
•Doctor on call and on campus 24/7.
•Magnifico Travel Office in London available 24/7.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
•Flights & Transfers to and from airports
•Airport Assistance at LHR (Heathrow) and LGW (Gatwick) airports (on the above arrival and departure dates only).
•ENROLLMENT FEE for individual students £50.00
•REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT. Each student will be asked for a refundable deposit of £50.00. This is for any damage caused during their stay. NB Lost or damaged keys or key cards must be paid for separately (£50.00).
•TRINITY EXAM Exam fee £85.00. Trinity Exam is NOT compulsory, the student can choose to do it. For this reason the exam fee is not included in the price but has to be paid as an extra. See “THE ENGLISH COURSE” for more details
• Anything not included in “The Price Includes”
NB We can provide the following services at an extra cost CONTACT US for further information
•Transfers to and from airports
•Extra or different excursions
• Single private room with shared bathroom (1:3)
• Full Board: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
• Free Internet access
• Packed lunch with excursions
• Laundry facilities - £2.60 for a wash/£1.20 for a dryer
THE ENGLISH COURSE
• 30 hours (over two weeks - 15 hours per week) of British Council Accredited English Language Course, based on the Trinity College London GESE syllabus, catering to all levels of English from elementary to advanced.
• Didactic material and Magnifico Summer School Certificate of Attendance.
• CELTA (or equivalent) qualified teachers.
Our enthusiastic team of teachers, all CELTA (or equivalent) qualified, wants students to enjoy learning English, so lessons include fun and stimulating activities to ensure students have a good time during lessons. Teachers spend a lot of time working on speaking and listening skills to help to build confidence and improve fluency.
TRINITY EXAM: At the end of a 2-week course the students have the option do the Trinity Exam. The Trinity Exam is OPTIONAL so it is NOT included in the price. Trinity Exam Fee: £85.00. The Trinity Exam has to be booked at least 4 weeks prior to the arrival date. There must be a minimum number of 15 students to activate an examination session.
• 16 hours (over two weeks) of Football with a qualified Football Coach
• 6 hours of FOOTBALL DEVELOPMENT held by a qualified English teacher with experience of the world of football. These are lessons based on various aspects necessary for football players. The following areas will be covered: Correct Diet - Food & Nutrition; Basic Anatomy; Training and Rest periods; and others.
• 2 excursions to Premier League Football Team’s Stadiums during the weekend i.e. Anfield Road (Liverpool Stadium), Old Trafford (Manchester United) or Etihad Stadium (Manchester City).
• 1 excursion to St. George’s Park, FA National Football Centre, for a training session with a FA Football Coach
• Excursion to Oxford or Cambridge (paid entrance included in the price)
• Half-day excursions to Leicester City Centre
Excursions SAMPLE Programme
1) LIVERPOOL (Anfield Stadium)
2) CAMBRDIGE + Punting
3) ST GEORGE’S PARK FA NATIONAL CENTRE (Visit + Training Session)
4) MANCHESTER (Etihad Stadium)
The programme may vary due to operational reasons and Magnifico reserves the right to change any part of the programme as necessary.
EVENING ACTIVITIES: After dinner, during the first part of the evening students can participate in the Open Session, which offers the opportunity to take part in an extra hour of Performing Arts before the main evening activity. In the second part of the evening, Magnifico organizes games, quizzes, competitions and discos. The perfect chance to spend time together!
GROUP LEADERS’ COURSE
Following the success of previous seasons, Magnifico offers an introductory course for Group Leaders who are English teachers (8 hours in 2 weeks), which focuses on practical ideas for the classroom to help stimulate student interest and motivation.