|CENTRE||COURSES||DATES||AGE||PRICE per person|
|University of Leicester||General English||03/07 - 17/07/2018|
17/07 - 31/07/2018
Single en-suite per week
Single Standard per week
|University of Reading||General English||10/07/2018 - 24/07/2018|
24/07/2018 - 07/08/2018
Single en-suite per week
University of Reading and the University of Leicester PER WEEK:
• Airport assistance at LHR(Heathrow) and LGW(Gatwick) airports (on the above arrival and departure dates only)
• Magnifico Travel Office in London - available 24 hours a day
• Accommodation in single ensuite or standard bedrooms
• Full-board accommodation with breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Language course, 18 hours of lessons per week, in groups of 16 students maximum
• 2 full day excursions per week
• 1 paid entrance per week
• CELTA (or equivalent) qualified teachers
• Activity Staff for Sport, Performing Arts and Leisure Activities
• Didactic material
• Doctor on call and on campus
• Certificate of attendance
University of Reading/University Leicester:
• Airport taxes
• Transfers to and from airports
• Enrolment fee for individual students £ 50.00
• Trinity College London GESE exam fee £ 50.00
• Extra meals
• Drinks (outside mealtimes)
• All extras in general
• Non specified activities
• Anything not included under "The Fee Includes".
Our staff are ready to help with any questions you might have regarding our programmes and campuses.
Please call the following number if you would like to speak to someone in person:
Monday - Friday
08:30 - 12:00 and 13:30 - 17:30
Tel. No. +44(0)208 4279792
If you would like to write to us with your questions, please send an email to:
If you would like to book a course, you can use our online booking form:
Booking PDF Booking OnLine
When we have received your booking request, we will calculate the full amount to be paid, including (where applicable) the enrolment fee, Trinity exam fees, transfer fees and the unaccompanied minors fee, and we will send you a copy of the total cost of the course requested by you to confirm and the payment terms.
When you confirm, we ask for a deposit of 25% of the total cost of the course chosen. The balance should be paid by 30 working days before the start of the course.
For cancellation and refund terms and conditions, please click on the link below.
Terms and Conditions
By confirming your booking, you are also agreeing to the use, for publicity purposes only, of any photographs taken during the courses offered by Magnifico Travel Ltd.